- Finalist at the 2018 APRA Screen Music Awards for best music for an Advertisement ‘Singapore Airlines – The Suitcase’
- Finalist at the 2017 APRA Screen Music Awards for best music for Children’s television for Kazoops ‘Middle of Somewhere.
- Recently he made the shortlist for Best Music at the 2016 AICP Awards in the United States for his music on ‘2XU Heart Not Hype’ (Directed by Mark Toia).
- Finalist at the 2010 APRA Screen Music Awards for best music for an Advertisement for ‘H&R Block Paper Man’(Us Sydney – Australia).
- 1st place in the composition section at the 10th Boards Awards’ in New York.
Scott has honed his craft, composing and recording music in many different genres from folk and pop music through to full orchestral scores.
Scott resides on the Sunshine Coast Hinterland in Queensland, Australia.